Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

How to Create and Share Documents in Google Docs

I've been using Gmail for so long now. But familiarity with widely used office software has led me for several months to miss out on a great office option that has been staring at me for so long. It's Google Docs, of course.

When I said that the free online office was literally staring at me the whole time, I literally meant it.

Tired of having to pay for the most updated offline office version? Try Google Docs and see how much money and headaches you can save yourself from. I am not kidding. Google is not paying me for this (I wish they would).

A step-by-step illustration of how to create a document is waiting for you below.



I pray that the slides have helped you well. If so, then it would be worth all the effort.

Polite feedbacks, comments and suggestions are welcome at the comment box below. You may forward this post to your friends.


--

Your Virtual Sidekick
http://virtualsidekick.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. With 24-hour broadband connection now readily available even to homes these days, shifting to online office solutions is a fairly practical thing to do. Being able to access and share documents in an absolutely paperless fashion is fantastic.

    The sharing feature is done such that people don't have to send various versions to each other. I remember these days and I don't wish to come back to it anymore. Thanks to Google Documents.

    By the way, quick access to key documents is possible by storing the links in bookmarks in iGoogle. Check this post about having your own iGoogle Page.

    ReplyDelete